Sunday, October 23, 2016

Thank you, Waffle Flower!



I am ever so thankful to have received a gift voucher from  Waffle Flower during the Fall Coffee Lovers' Blog Hop.  As a purse lover, I nearly swooned over the Purse-Nality Stamp and matching die.
Thanks so much to the Nina at Waffle Flower for sponsoring the hop and for the awesome prize.  I can make paper purses to my heart's content!

Along with the Purse-Nality stamp set, I used some purple scraps that were part of a card for Becca Cruger's Hop to Stop Domestic Violence, and dies from MFT, LID, and Verve. The word "awesome" is a die from  Verve's Amazing Adjectives, and it cut perfectly from silver glitter card stock.  I also used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.

Linking to:

The Hop to Stop Domestic Violence
Mojo Monday
Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for stopping to look.  Hope someone reminds you today how awesome you are!
Christine


4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this made me giggle. Such a fun sentiment and cute card. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a cute sentiment! And love the plaid purse. :-)

Tracey said...

Love the sparkly sentiment, really pretty card!

Becca Cruger said...

This is just adorable - I love purple and I love puns so it gets two big thumbs up from me. Thank you for joining in the Hop to Stop and helping to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence.