Sunday, November 20, 2016

Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room



From the moment I saw the gorgeous inspiration photo for the November challenge on the Verve Blog, I wanted to use the Mini Sunburst Die dies from Your Next Stamp as an element.  It was fun to choose colorful scraps based on the photo, but I struggled to make the Let Every Heart stamp fit.  By removing a few elements from the Verve Sketch and by using a 5 x7 seven card base, a balanced look was achieved.

God spoke to me through the process, reminding me that it is a deliberate, intentional choice to make room for Him in our hearts.  As Christmas approaches, I want to slow down in order  to honor and to enjoy my Lord.

Thanks for stopping by to look,
Christine

Verve November Inspiration Challenge
Verve Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super fun papers and beautiful design! Love the sentiment!
Sherrie K

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a fun card. Love that fabulous pinwheel heart. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!