Wednesday, November 1, 2017

AHSC 236: Happy Birthday


This is take two on my card using this sketch.  The first card was fall themed, featuring circular digital stamps.  I colored the images, fussy cut them, and created a glue smudge that only got worse when I tried to remove it with a pick up square. Should have waited for it to dry and maybe the printer ink would not have smudged.  Lesson learned.

This card features a kraft and black panel cut from a stack recently purchased at a great sale price, a Tilth Floral die which was cut from silver poster board, and the layered flowers were attached with a brad.  The sentiment is from one of my beloved Verve sets:  Poppy Birthday.


Thanks for visiting.  Hope your crafting adventures include glue that stays in its proper place.
Christine

Linking to
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop
SaveSave

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the striped background on this beautiful CAS card! Thanks so much for linking this up to the Cropstop blog -- I appreciate your loyal faithfulness to the link party!