Sunday, January 7, 2018

Inspired By Meets VLV: The Smallest Things





 I just adore the inspiration piece for Inspired By All the Little Things and always look forward to playing along at VLV.  My card is inspired by the little bunny, but I also noticed the pink bud and tiny green leaves.  So...I gave the sweet  bunny a spring setting---something I long for myself.

Stamps included in my card are: Hip Hop Bunnies with matching dies, and a Plain Jane that is now included in Verve's Little Ones.   The sentiment panel is cut using the rectangle from Falling Leaves and the card base is a scalloped Papertrey die.  I had fun using the Patisserie collection of papers by Recollections.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to
Inspired by All the Little Things 77
Verve Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday



7 comments:

Darnell said...

This is such a sweet spring card, Christine! Well done following the sketch and using that pretty pp! I love that you were inspired by so many elements in the photo! Thanks for playing at Inspired By! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet card Christine! Thank you for joining us!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card, Christine! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Linda said...

Your little bunny is adorable. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the Little Things.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable take on the inspiration! Love the sweet little bunny! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

LauraJane:) said...

GREAT layers and I LOVE the mix of papers! Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By:))