Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 258: Peony Birthday


I just love square cards and am so glad the sweet Atlantic Hearts Sketch calls for one.  My card was created by "adjusting" a scalloped card base to create a square, layering a textured green panel, and adding and "adjusted" Reverse Confetti tag.  The pretty peonies are a Birch Press Design product, and the sentiment is from Verve's Poppy Birthday.  The fun banner stamp and die are retired Verve items.

Thanks so much for visiting.  Happy crafting!
Christine


Linking to
SSS Wednesday Challenge: Birthday
Word Art Wednesday:  A/G


2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I just love square cards! Such a pretty one... those flowers are calling my name. :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv those big ole blooms! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*